The following information is provided for research or entertainment purposes only. We do not encourage or condone illegal activity of any kind, including purchasing illicit narcotics from The Silk Road. Visiting The Silk Road anonymous marketplace tor hidden service is not in itself illegal, but possessing almost any of the products for sale there is against the law in nearly every jurisdiction. Proceed at your own caution.
First, the Silk Road only accepts Bitcoins as payments, so before you can place an order, you need to buy bitcoins. You may want to wait and see how much your Silk Road order will cost before buying Bitcoins, but they don’t go bad and you can always convert them back to cash if you buy more than you end up spending.
Set up your (free, anonymous) bitcoin wallet at: https://www.blockchain.info/wallet .
Buy bitcoins from one of these exchanges, and then send them to your Blockchain.info wallet:
For more help with Bitcoin, visit:
After you have your Bitcoins ready, it’s time to visit the Silk Road. For this, you need an anonymous browsing program called tor. It’s extremely simple to set up and use, and it makes sure that both you and the website are totally anonymous.
Download the tor bundle from here:
Unzip the software and click the “Start tor browser” application.
Wait a few seconds or a minute, this software will connect you to the tor network, and then open a web browser.
Type this address into the tor browser:
You’re now surfing the Silk Road anonymous market! Pick your drugs, follow their simple ordering instructions, and you will have a nice package in a couple days.
-Dread Pirate Roberts
- TorBroker – The Silk Road of Stock Brokers (thebitcointrader.com)
- sudo apt-get install torbrowser (micahflee.com)
- Tatler replied to the topic Has Anyone Here Used Silk Road? in the forum Drugs (highexistence.com)
- How To Buy Any Illegal Drug You Want On The Secret Internet For Criminals (businessinsider.com)
- Using Silk Road: game theory, economics, dope and anonymity (boingboing.net)
- Wild, unregulated hacker currency gains following (themeshreport.com)
- Bitcoin’s ‘crash’ is exaggerated (onsoftware.en.softonic.com)
- Bitcoin: The Internet’s secret currency makes its first public appearances (nbcnews.com)
- There’s A Secret Internet For Drug Dealers, Assassins, And Pedophiles (businessinsider.com)
- The Rise and Fall (and rise again) of Bitcoin (piecubed.co.uk)